Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Here are the details:
-This is a no-shame zone! If you need to stay home for the sake of your health, please know that we understand. Please do stay home if you don’t feel well.
- Our three worship services will resume – 8:15 AM & 11 AM in the Sanctuary and 9:45 AM in the
Christian Life Center Fellowship Hall. We will live-stream all three services on our church
website and Facebook live.
- We will be operating below room capacity for safety. Every other pew in the Sanctuary will
be marked off, and we encourage appropriate spacing. Chairs in the Fellowship Hall will be
spread out. Of course, families are welcome to sit next to each other.
- Wesley Hall will serve as a live-streaming worship overflow room during all three services,
should that become necessary.
- We will disinfect touch surfaces in the Sanctuary and restrooms following the 8:15 AM service,
and swap the pews we use for the 11 AM service.
- We are asking everyone to wear masks. We will have masks available at the entrances.
I realize this is a controversial issue. Personally, I hate wearing a mask. But, as I have prayed
about it, the Scripture God has put on my heart is Romans 14:13. When Paul was dealing with a
controversy in the Church in Rome, he said, “So let’s stop condemning each other. Decide instead
to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall.” Since some of our church family might not feel safe coming if we don’t wear masks, let us consider them ahead of
ourselves. Thanks for understanding. Please don’t email me!
- We will not be having a formal greeting time during worship or our donut and coffee gathering
time. Please don’t huddle up inside the building before or after worship. We encourage visiting
with one another outside.
- Offering baskets will be available in the back of the Sanctuary/Fellowship Hall. We will not be
passing the plates.
- Ushers will open the doors for you, and offer you hand sanitizer on the way in. We will not be
passing out bulletins.
- Sunday School classes will coordinate through class leaders.
- Children’s ministry will take place at all three services in small groups. The nursery ministry will
be operating as well.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Peace of Christ,