5/14 No youth group mothers day
5/28 No youth group memorial day weekend
6/18 No youth group Mama Britt is in Hawaii :)
7/16 No youth group get ready for WW camp
7/23 PIZZA NIGHT
Fill out the Youth Permission Form
Fill out the WEDNESDAY PERMISSION FORM
Responsibilities of a Youth Usher
- Accept the request with a kind, loving heart
- Mark your calendar the date and time you are asked to usher
- Arrive promptly to the church (20 minutes prior to the beginning of service)
- Attend to your station
- Dress appropriately (ladies please wear a long dress, skirt or dress pants) NO short dresses or revealing attire, (gentlemen please wear dress pants and a collared shirt). NO tennis shoes or flip flops for either.
- Remember you are on the "front line". Therefore, you will be one of the first impressions of this ministry. Warmly welcome guests and regular attendees.
- Know where all of the restrooms are in the church and associated buildings.
- Make the people, members and guests, feel welcomed and important
- Use appropriate conversation with all members
- Assist new members by finding a church staff member to assist you
- Be your best, this is your opportunity to minister to others